Outside of taking our students through the ins and outs of music production, our Trainers are always releasing music, touring the world and working on exciting projects.
Here’s a run down on what the Liveschool Trainers have been up to recently.
George Nicholas (Seekae/Cliques)
– Seekae released their third album The Worry on Future Classic, and won the Best Song SMAC Award for single Test & Recognize.
– As well as an Australian Tour in support of the new album, Seekae played across Australia for the St. Jeromes Laneway festival, and played shows across the USA including SXSW. During the tour they played a live Boiler Room show and an interview by Ableton
– Seekae remixed Lisa Mitchell’s single Wah Ha
– First official release from George’s other project Cliques – the Chro EP on Australian Label Acquatic Lab. George opened up the project file to provide an insightful tutorial at our INPUT talks.
– Cliques also remixed the track Place Large Group off Sydney producer Eugene Ward’s (AKA Dro Carey/Tuff Sherm) first release under his own name, Paint En Pointe.
– George mixed the debut record from Perth band Savoir, and the debut album Shy Glow from Sydney’s Fishing.
– A tour of club dates across Australia in Mar/Apr for her Discotheque Tour
– Released the first single off her upcoming debut album – Another Earth, co-produced by Chrome Sparks
– Released the Intentions/Anywhere EP with Sydney producer Frames.
Michael Di Francesco (Touch Sensitive)
– Touring Australia and the world with George Maple, as the keyboard player for her live band.
– Touring as the main support for Flight Facilities on their recent US tour.
– Launched a new project titled Tear Council together with Matt Van Schie, also previously from Van She.
– Released new Touch Sensitive single Teen Idols.
– Remixed RUFUS’ single Sarah.
Thomas McAlister (Alba)
– Co-produced Moon Holidays forthcoming EP, including recent single Prince.
– Took hiatus from Alba live shows to complete two forthcoming EPs.
Yama Indra (GLOVES)
– Recorded and produced the forthcoming EP from Sydney band Letters to Lions.
– Remixed Flight Facilities’ “Hold Me Down” – release coming soon.
– Creating the new Liveschool x Motorik series of synth sample packs with fellow trainer and producer Francis Xavier.
– Joined New Zealand band Broods (produced by Lorde’s producer Joel Little) as a touring member, playing shows across the globe.
Francis Xavier (The Finger Prince)
– Remixed both Baytek and Worlds End Press.
– Released new EP as The Finger Prince (Francis Xavier & Dreems) Talkers in the East on his label Motorik Records
– Creating the new Liveschool x Motorik series of synth sample packs with fellow trainer and producer Yama Indra.
Adam Maggs (Ableton Certified Trainer)
– Amongst many others, Sameer providing mixing and mastering for Alison Wonderland‘s debut Album Run and Paul Mac’s new album Holiday From Me, and a bunch of singles including The Aston Shuffle’s Tear It Down, TOKiMONSTA’s remix of Elizabeth Rose’s Sensibility.
Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with our latest free tutorials, samples, video interviews and more.
Learn more about Producing Music with Ableton Live.