Coming up next month, MusicNSW and FBi Radio are bringing together some of Australia’s finest artists and performers to present at the Women In Electronic Music Masterclasses for 2018.
We’re excited to be a part of the program this year, with Liveschool trainer Nina Wilson aka. Ninajirachi hosting an introduction to Ableton Live.
The full program aims to provide opportunities for aspiring artists and performers to learn technical and production skills for making electronic music. Whether you’re interested in DJing, audio engineering or producing, MusicNSW and FBi have you covered with classes from some of the brightest names in the business.
The program runs at 107 Projects in Redfern, on May 12 & 19.
Applications are open through via MusicNSW until May 7.
- Plugged In: Using instruments in production and performance with Lupa J
- The Songwriting Process: From Start To Finish with Habits (Melbourne)
- Intro to Electronic Production and Songwriting with May Lyn (Brisbane)
- Mix It Up: Intermediate DJing with Adi Toohey
- Demystifying the Decks: DJing 101 with Ebony Boadu
- One-on-one Audio Engineering Workshops with Antonia Gauci
- The Art of Audio Engineering with Michelle Barry
- An Intro to Live with Ableton Liveschool & Ninajirachi